Tuesday, February 12, 2008

stupid fucking roger tan jun yong!
keep laughing at me falling down.
damn bloody idiot one lo.
PUI. er.xin!

KARMA you know karma!
hope you fall down one day in front of me.
WHAHAHHA!!

roger:“吃什么?”
jingyi: “经济米粉lor”
roger: “哈哈,har nor经济米粉是给跌倒人吃的。”

jingyi: i fell down T.T
roger: wa, you alr fat liao not enough?
still clumsy.
roger: worse, fat and clumsy.
jingyi: ...............

just now, on the phone.
roger: you fall down not because you are fiona xie.
is because you are fat.

wtf? evil right?
tsk, roger tsk.

everyone keep laughing at me falling down.
not laughing with me lo.
hais.
roger best lah, laugh for so many days liao still not enough.
till now, call me still laugh.
fucker right?

and belinda also lo!
another fucker x2.
laugh ni de tou!!!!!

ahh ahh... i remember another one.
clement the no ass, hairless guy.
him :"see, if you go wash the pot dont go mop floor then wont fall down liao. see lah"
tsk, another cmi will no ass de.

OKAY. SKIP THE I-FELL-DOWN TOPIC.

yesterday went for house visit
with jean weiling belinda minghui alvin liting lizhong wanghe.
went lizhong's house first.
then to jean's, alvin's, mine then clement's house.

after that we headed to wanghe's house for dinner.
his mum is so nice to help us prepare the steamboat.
liting left first.

after dinner,
weiling jean and i washed the dishes.
miracle right?!
jingyi actually wash the dishes.
bo bian, go people house must eat and wash up.
my principle. lol.

reached home around 12.30am
sian.
whahaha!
then went out to meet junhao.
he damn idiot de lah, scaring me all the way.

walked around my neighbourhood.
tsk, walked past yck pri,
damn scary at nights lo.
kana scared by him a lot of times can.

i think i reached home around 3plus4?
not sure.
ran to my bed straight away.
hide inside my blanket and fell asleep.
(never bath never remove make up. wtf? too scare to bath and look into mirrors)

i hum mah, bo ji cannot meh.
T.T

i wanna watch kungfu dunk.
but i got exam leh, how? T.T

No comments: