Friday, February 15, 2008

tired. dead.
my back is hurting.

I DONT WANNA DIE EARLY!
i haven't become taitai cannot die.

went to school in the morning.
haha!
jingyi reached at 9am sharp hor.
see, belinda!

first time i'm punctual,
but everyone is late.
-_-"
sometimes, i wonder why i even bother to be early.
waiting is a stupid thing.
understand the pain of waiting.
gan chu liang duo.
T.T

had pancakes for breakfast.
WHAHAH.
bought bubble tea too.

tsk, sinful!
had sushi for lunch.
NYP's SUSHI SUCKS, eww...

super paiseh at koufu.
sky called, and he is in nyp's koufu too.
and he said he saw me liao but i didnt see him luh.
was scaning around and i saw a guy with a girl
stting in koufu, i thought the guy is him so i didnt went over
to say hi.
eh, damn ps you know? later the girl wuhui or what i die.

"eh, you really is never see me or act never see de?"

me, "i got see lah! there, you over there. eh,why you gone?
with the girl right?"

"pi lah, (can feel his -_-" face. lol) turn turn. "

HAHAHAHhA! spot wrong.
he at another table.

omfgosh, no wonder the guy keep staring at me.
and hs gf keep staring at me :x
i mistaken him as another person.

eyes. hais. gone case.

okay, i officially hate his friend.

mr koh is such a nice man!
omg, better then the miss lame kaofern lo.
(wtf? she marry liao still wanna call miss buay ps?)

meet sky home.
sorry ah, let you wait so long.
hahaha!
auntie damn cute lah, omg.

thanks to auntie i got free dinner!
whahahaha.

gtg, bye.

(stupid belinda wake me up.
chao ah gua, walk home also scare.
HAHAHHA. see, i so weida.
sleep half way wake up pei you leh!
better help me earn more den.)

No comments: