Sunday, April 27, 2008

had an early birthday celebration for my dad.
haha.
went to united square to have our dinner.

dine @vienna.
i like the food and the ambience.
buffet dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket
chicken soup.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my skinny dad & fat mama.
luckily they dont view my blog. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

sorry, i know i eat alot during dinner time.
i dont know why.
tsk tsk.

I NEEDA GO ON DIET.
but i wanna go for blood donation.
above 45kg then can donate. ):
howwwwwwwwwwwwww.

increase/ decrease weight?


series of my 自恋照片.
(sorry is you hate my face, cant help it)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i know i look weird. but i liek this photo i dont know why.
HAHAHA.


The END.
(am is hungry nowww.. cos i just pangsai.)

No comments: