Monday, April 21, 2008

my new rule in my house.
#1. whoever is the last one to finish up the dinner,
have to wash the dishes.

waluuu...
everyone is eating like some shit man.
i swear i swallow without even chewing.
end up i'm still the last one.

i'm so gonna die of indigestion one day.

but, i just make a fuss.
refuse to admit i lost!
and mum got to wash the dishes!!
WHAHAHAHA.

i'm such a loser. kuakuakua.

during dinner,

me:"i wanna go donate blood leh, but i got flu dont know can anot."
me:"plus, i wanna know my blood type"
dad:"i A your mother AB you most likely is A lah!"
me:"sacarely i O blood type sia!"
dad:"never lah. unless your mum........"*stare at my mum*
dad:"why your face turn pale?! so kan jiong for what?!"
mum:"pale your head. eat lar. talk rubbish."

LOL!!!!


me: walauuu, unfair lar!
why daddy everytime eat no need wash de! idiot.
mum: *dont wanna khap one leg in.*
dad:"you every month give me 400 allowance then go pay all the bills i go wash"
me: kaoxzx. threaten.
next time i live condo everyone move in you cannot.
you stay here!

No comments: