Friday, April 11, 2008

thursday 10th april.

meet ber and wl to buy books.
AND they are LATE. tsk tsk.

i feel like dying alr.
timetable sucks like hella!
books is all thick& heavy! T.T

and the best thing ever is,
i got night lesson till 9.30 every friday!!!!
D-I-E. die.
i hate school.

went to bugis with wl first before meeting yx jx sy and pris.
went priscilla's house to meet her first.

I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT HER MUM OPENED THE DOOR.
and i was like standing there waiting.

okay. forget it.

went to meet the girls at chomp chomp.
after our dinner, went coffee bean to gossip chat.

credits to yingxin.
photos are taken by her.


i like hokkien meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

i just found out that motorola closed down alr.



sorry, my eyes are horrible.

fats. censored.



my dad bought me chocolates today.
weeeetsss!

Auf wiedersehen.

No comments: