Wednesday, April 02, 2008

went out with priscilla and xiuyiing yesterday and today.

yesterday.
went out to amk hub.
watched step up2!

SUPER NICEEEEEEE...!
i think i wanna borrow step up from panda.
haha.

i love the dances and songs!!

today.
dony be shocked guys.
i went to the gym with them.

OMG! can you believe it, no?

k, i only exercise for an hour.
cos i found oout that my sock is fiilled with blood when
i took off my sport shoes.
like wth?

xiuying and priscilla was so shock can.
and they was like faster wipe.
zzzzz... i dont even have any pain can?!
i dont even know i was bleeding like siao,
till i saw it.

HAIS! WHY AM I SO SWAY RECENTLY?!?!
i hope i wont be knock down by the cars if i go out tml.
*touch wood*

they decided to come to my house.
cos pris wanna borrow my uzap?(i dont find it useful)
and xiuying just went into my brother's room to take comic
and no one know about it.
machiam her room.
HAHAHA.

anyway, they ki siao one.

i think priscilla got xiuying's poison.
cos each time xiuying come my house,
she will wash the dishes etc.
today.... PRISCILLA CAME AND WASHED MY WHOLE BASIN FULL OF DISHES.
pray that there is no soap inside the cup etc. :x
haha!
and she wanted to vacumm the floor!!!!!!???

LOL!

bth them. haha.
LOVE THEMMMMM...
cos' i have one less work to do tmlllllll.............

No comments: