Wednesday, April 02, 2008

how stupid can i be?
i know everyone keep saying about the
"xi gai" and "tan wu" joke?

not sure is it a joke cos i made that mistake.

anyway, please dont ever tell your kids nonesense.
cos' after 14 years,
i still remember what my dad told me.

(this joke made pris's mum laugh for an hour?HAHA)

about breastfeed.(i dont know why i asked him this?)
me: daddy, you know right, the breastfeed 的 milk 是什么 taste?
dad:oh, i know. is vanilla.
me: is it?then got other flavours a not?
dad: of course!! chinese is vanilla, indian is chocolate, angmo is strawberry.
me: THEN I WANT CHOCOLATE ONE.
dad: cannot. cos' your mother is chinese so only vanilla.

kids are stupid.

moles.
me: why my shoulder got this black black thing?
dad: oh, you lah. dirty never bath.
me: huh?
dad: cos the housefly shitted on your shoulders and after a long time you never
wash them clean enough, so it become hard and sticked onto your body.
cannot remove liao.
me: 什么!!!!!! I WANNA BATH NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~

pimple scars.
me: daddy, why your face got so many holes?
dad: hais. cos last time my father no money buy us pillow.
so we have to use durian shells as pillow.
so sleep long liao got the marks liao.
me:I DONT WANNA SLEEP DURIAN SHELLS. ):
dad: nvm, now we got money liao.
can sleep pillow, so you wont have scars.

i cant believe i am so dumb.
why didnt they tell me the real science facts?
no wonder my science always f9!!!!!

hais.
bad childhood.

when i told my mum a few months ago,
(i was in on her bed watching tv)
my mum was like YOUR FATHER TEACH YOU THIS LAST TIME?
how come i dont know?!?!

and my dad laughed inside his blanket.

tsk tsk.
i think my mum just gave my father a choke slam
and punch him in the nose.
(my own imagination)

No comments: