Sunday, April 13, 2008

xiuying and prsicilla came to stay over yesterday.
had steamboat bbq.

we miss homecoming day on sat.
cos' we all woke up at 4plus?
haha.
okay. i cannot stand that kero freak.
i wont hope he die of course.
cos' i wished he became handicap instead.
die is too easy for you man.
feel like cursing your whole family now.
bastard.
if you are unhappy with me, you can stop reading my blog!
get a life.
or maybe, my blog is too motherfucking interesting to you?
stop barking like a dog.
go home and fuck your mother instead.





(pretend you didn't see this is you are not kero.
he is pissing me off alr. sorry for the vulgarites.)







argh. i feel like skipping school alr.
TML LESSONS START AT 8A.M !!!
and the first lesson is math?!?!



i'm dying. soon.




k. shall go waste enjoy my lat 10hours of freedom.


byebye.










/edit.


i finally bought my ruler.
now my ruler start at 0cm instead of 3.8cm.
WHAHAHA.

No comments: