Monday, April 28, 2008

"一时足成前古恨,在回头一是百年身"。
HAIS.

what should i do man.
i am so gonna be "千古罪人" soon.

it is damn hard to be a nice person.
好人难做啊。
I'm so fickle minded.


“走到桥头自然直,不直我就只好撞直吧”。-shaman king

----------------------------------------------------------


i mean, like how dumb can you be man?
H-E-L-L-O.
i think your EQ is lower than her by A LOT!

me? suffer?
H-A-H-A.

i guess the one who is suffering now and in future is YOU IHNEN KAU 你.
not AKU ME ICH 我.

U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D?!?!
BODOH.

its time for you to do some reflections, dude.(try my best not to call you baka)
as what some said, "when you judge people, people can judge you back too"

you better stop provoking me,
or don't blame me.
i can be a hypocrite and tell others what you said about them behind their back.
see, how many "friends" will you be left with.

what you said about girls isn't true,
it should be used to say about KAU/YOU.

if you wanna know why we dislike you?
perhaps looking into the mirror will tell you the answers. (:

if you wanna be 初一,i can be 十五.
remember, if you give me TOOTH, I'll return you bloody TEETH.

so bloody get out of my sight,
and get a life pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
*roll eyes*

some people just don't get it. tsk tsk.

No comments: