Saturday, June 16, 2007



我不再回忆也不再伤心.


i should give up and forget all abt him!
yes. this is what i should have done long ago.
agree?!
i dont know why. i feel so retarded.

please kill me.
erm, i'll take that back. i still haven become a taitai yet...
i cant die nowww...

love can really decrease ones IQ.

see, i am offically mentally retard.
he bloody fool me twice and i still wants to believe him? wtf.

but i dont know why, i just cant let myself despise,detest nor dislike him.
i sucks in this love thingy.

yeah, i know i know.
if he apologised to me, i will forgive him.
see, i am nuts.

so, IF I TRY TO FORGIVE HIM OR ANYTHING,PLEASE DAMN IT STOP ME FROM DOING THAT! :D

seriously speaking,
i dont miss him, i just miss who i thought he is.
he isnt who i thought he is lah.
thats BAD.
stop it LEE JING YI.
STOP IT. no more him okay.
no more post about him also.
JUST NO MORE HIM.

nono, i shouldnt give too much nasty comments abt him lah.
one side story is always unfair.
see, even when you are doing ss, they will use the word "bias".
so never judge anyone just by listening to my story lah.
hahaha.



well, i wont give up the whole forest for one damnit bloody tree(:
ANYWAY, MY AMBITION IS BE TAITAI WHAT!
hahaha.
yeah thats it man.
always look on the bright side.
BWAHAHA.

anyway, i read this from someone's blog.

" After all you put me through
you'd think i'd despise you
but in the end, i wanna thank you
'cause you make me that much stronger"
(: omg, this should be the way lah.

so, thank you.







No comments: