Thursday, June 14, 2007



Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to
where I started
Chasing after you....
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all
I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing
I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what
I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you


this song has nothing to do with what i blogged.(:
a nice song lah.



i used to wonder,
out of ten words you said to me.
how many of them are real?
two?

that's pathetic.
well, what can i say?
nothing.

nothing at all.

i'm speechless.
i'm confused.
i'm disappointed.

love is beautiful?
that's definitely rubbish.
it hurts more.

BOO.

you ruin my life.
get lost!



No comments: