Monday, June 11, 2007




everything started to make sense now.
what can i say?

i know nothing
till now...

after putting everything together,
it make sense.

perfect sense.

i know why.
i finally know why.
the reactions, the timing.

so, this is what it is all about?
i am just a bloody freaking idiot.

kept in the dark all along.
ENOUGH!!!!

how can i trust you again?
you fucking liar!
prove to me?
prove your bloody asshole shit.
whatever!
why cant you just let me live in peace?
WHY?!
i believe in what you said.
but now, it is all rubbish.
i am lying to myself everyday.
all this time.
maybe this is fate.
the drink, my computer.
i finally know, you fool me all along!
so, this is you.
SO THIS IS YOU?! *roll eyes*


so,PLEASE KINDLY FUCK OFF AND DIE.

you fucking bastard.


enough is enough.
dont treat me like a fool.

i wont hate, i'll just despise you.
bye.

No comments: