Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my cousin gave me the same tips as my boyfriend did for the manufacturing test.
nono. should be ex-bf.
cos i had dump him long ago. *ahem*
SIAN.
THEIR TIPS is bloody a lot can.
still call tips ):

definition of tips = answers to the examination questions lah.
WTH.
how come everyone is trying to distract me from my revision?!
AHHH>

evil. shoooooooo* go away lah.
hahaha.

example 1.
my brother had just walk out of his room and say
"i bought the sims ps2 one leh, want to play?"

WTH. hey.
you know your sister is easily distracted one right!?
GAMES leh.
you tell me how no to be tempted!!!

but still, i say NO.
but i think my soul is alreadying floating in my brother's room.
i swear, my brain is thinking about the game now!!

maybe i can play a while?

NO,never! dont even think about it jingyi!




i want to sleep now.
although i had already sleep for erm, 17 hours yesterday?
*yawn*

so many chapters, so little time!!!!!

No comments: