Friday, June 15, 2007

you can go to http://designers-watch.blogspot.com for nice designer watches. (:
cool, unique and nice.
@ affordable price too!




see, i kept my promise(:








"tian ya he chu wu fang cao,

he pi dan lian yi duo hua". -ptbf.



hahaha. yeah right.
quite true lah.
its useless to hold on to something that will never be yours(:



there is still other "HUA" out there.
okay, not.
its "CAO."
HAHAHA. :D


okay, back to the point.
went out with yuan today.
watched FANTASTIC 4 today.
worth my eight bucks lah.



JESSICA(invisible lady) is so HOOOOTTTT.
and yuan loves it.
opps. (:



before the movie, we went starbucks.
i love their chocolate chip frap.
sat down and chat.
we sure have enough craps lah.



nope, no shopping for me today.
only yuan. HAHAHA



then went down to my house nearby coffee shop
to meet jacus, the soon-gonna-be- botak.
HAHAHA.



he treat me to dinner lah.
thanks man!
i think i gave him almost half my bowl of ba chor mee.
cant finish them what.



guess what, the ba chor mee is spicy lah.
and you know when jingyi have spicy food,
no matter how not spicy or spicy it is
as long as it contain spices,
I WILL BLOODY LAO SAI.
ya, from just now till now, stil lao-ing.
GOSH.



chatted from 8 till 11plus.
wth, we sure have lots of things to talk about.
i miss those days lah.



then my parents came at about 11.30.



me: my parents coming to meet me.
jacus: *change his seating position* is it?
i not enough sleep, face colour not good, later they thought i got xi du(on drugs).



HAHAHAHA.



we chatted a while more.
and he talked to my parents in hokkien.
i cant chap in leh!



then head home.




i am so bloody tired now.
):
and xiuying had book me for tomorrow.



WHEN THEN I WILL HAVE TIME TO STUDY AH!?!?
i haven even touch any book yet.
and after next week is my common test.
i need more TIME.
and definitely more time management.






No comments: