Monday, June 25, 2007

really?............ yea.



Bridge]
I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I'll be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me

[Chorus]
You can put the blame on me [4x]
Said you can put the blame on me [3x]
You can put the blame on me

a nice song(:


okay, i flunk my maths paper today.
well, nothing to be proud of lah.

AND I DAMN IT LEAVE LOTS OF BLANKS IN IT.
exactly the same as o level.
BLANKS.
but i hope my maths result will be same as my Os lah.

):

fine, i shouldnt rely on LUCK lah.

"you reap what you sow"
but thats not completely true lah.
'cos sometimes,
i reap more than what i sow(: HAHAHA.

i cant wait for whywhylove episode5!
<3





hais, sometimes i really wish this never happen at all.
but,
if this did not happen at all.
i wont have the memories with you. :D
i dont have the courage at all to...
who to blame? no one.
wondering and guessing sucks.
but the truth hurts.

i hope i wont lose that bet.
cos, i know you arent this kinda of guy(:
yay, 100% xin xing.

No comments: