Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY IS KILLING ME LAH!
WTF.

and i am so FAMISHED now.
argh.
no breakfast no lunch.
now no tea.
and i bloody dont want any maggie mee now.
and i am too lazy to step out of my house.
breakfast+lunch+tea= hello pandas and plain water.
you know how much i hate water lah.

THREE bloody topics.
and after three hours,
okay.fine.
i got eat snake in between, but that's not the main point lah.
the main point is I AM STILL AT TOPIC 1.

how to complete 3 long topics by tomorrow?!
AHHHH>

okay, i have been watching tv for 1 hour alr.
STOP IT LAH JINGYI.
do your boody damn it revision.

and now, i am suppose to do equiz!
not online chatting and blogging!!!

i wasted yesterday by going out already.

but NEW YORK NEW YORK is NICE lah.
see, meiyi you regret right?
ask you out you dont want.
HAHAHA. (for LIM MEIYI to read)


i think i reach my limits alr lah.
for the first few weeks i am like forcing myself not to sleep in lessons.
but hell, is like FORCE.

i hate school! i hate projects! i hate to study!

no one can change my thinking lah.
the thinking have been with me for the past 18 years liao.

BYE. i think i have to study now!



and fuck, saw my url at cyber cafe?!
wth.

No comments: