Monday, June 04, 2007

happy 17th birthday LI ZHONG(:



okay, i promise that i wont use the Aligncentre lah.
cos, some said, my words is always being cut off.
AND its hard to read. :P
okay, i have been like eating the whole day.
WTH.
but oh wells, i think nowadays i got small appetite.
i dont know why.
HAHAHAHA.
heard that PTBF?
I GOT SMALLER APPETITE.
SO DONT ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF FOOD I ATE LAH.
(:

projects and tests.
MY GOSH.
i detest it lah.
wells, i haven even complete the project,
cos i dont even know where to start?
what has the movie do with GENES?
TELL ME PLEASE.

wtf.
and the biomechanics is driving me nuts,
seriously.
i dont understand a single bits.
SO DONT EXPECT ME THAT I KNOW HOW TO DO MY TUITORIAL6.
hahaha.


forget about the manufacturing test.
its GONE CASE.
you know what.
i think i rather go back to my usual self.
" PASS IS GOOD, theres no need for A!" (:


OMG.
xiuying, please dont do it again.
AHHH.
but still thanks. <3

i think i am going to bed now.
ITS BLOODY 3AM already.

why cant i have 36hrs a days.
?

No comments: