Monday, August 11, 2008

During lesson time,


BME0703!!! i love my class!

i was kinda boring in class,
so i forward some people this text,



"One night 5thousand. interested? 36F 24 33"

WHAHAHAH.
shouldn't reveal what they replied.
i don't wanna be murdered.

then i replied them this,

"The operator is currently unavailable due to overwhelming response. Please try again later. Muacks."

there were still several texts being send to me. so i replied them this,

"sorry horny customers, jingyi the xxxx is currently unavailable. You can find Belinda to satisfy your needs in the mean time.... "


LOL!!!!!

ohman, i so crazy.

mummy, where is my medicine?




and that stupid belinda went to sabo me,
AND FORWORD THIS TEXTS TO A COUPLE OF PEOPLE.

the text wrote, "One night 5 thousand. 36F 24 33. Price can be negotiated. Interested? please call (insert my hp no.) FYI, size may not be correct. No quality check one.."

WTHHHHHHHHHHH~
SABO!

No comments: