Sunday, August 24, 2008

the web cam joke

i shall officially declare that web cam is a nuisance.
esp with that irritating roger.
HAHAHA!

he was like, "eee.. i finally see your 吃像alr. eat and eat none stop when talking to me on the phone."

after a while,
my hp batt died.

AND I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was like happily chatting and laughing at the things i said to him!!!
and guess what he did?

watching and laughing at what i did when my web cam is still on.
(dont intend to tell me. wanna continue to look at me and laugh)
then after i laugh and joke till very shuang with him....for like so long....

he typed me a msn msg,
"YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR HP NO BATT AH?"

-_-"!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was like, i purposely dont tell you one, wanna see how long you take to notice.
BUT YOU DID NOT NOTICE STILL CONTINUE TO TALK AND LAUGH to yourself.

WTF!

grrr... i officially hate webcam.
dont ever ask me to use web cam again ):

No comments: