Wednesday, August 27, 2008

tuesday.

went back nyp to submit my homeworks.
HAHAHA.
and the bus i took that day is free! (sound so cheapskate)
saw yuan on the bus.
his phone damn cool yo, ask him to show you all man.
his camera sibei zai. -_-"

then meet ber, wh, mh and clement at amk lib.
not a fruitful one this time, so we all went home to study.

wednesday.

MATHS TEST SUCKS TO THE COREXZ.
damn shock lah, the paper is so damn freaking hard.
): byebye A/B. hello C D E F.

went to have tom yum with clement, wh and ber at bishan.
HAHAHA.
i think they are having "ka" jing-all-you-want session.
DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME SOME MORE. tmd.

then they begin to give me all kinda of name.
call what Elizabird? fuck you go die.
clement call robird, ber call albird.
WTF is this?

i rather they call me cheena pok lah.

they was like,
C: you know hor, jingyi in msn keep say me till i bwg.
B: i worse lor! pcb ccb all come out.

*begin ranting...*

AIYA YOU ALL SHUT UP LAH!

Robird left first as he need to collect his pants.
so we just randomly walking around J8.
and Robird called me after a while,
"wei, jingyi ah.. you know how to go home from bishan anot?"
(HELLO... I'M NOT AN EDIOT)

"of course know lah, take 88 what."

"you know where is the bus stop anot?"

"I KNOW LAH... need to cross bridge one."

........... jiao king. you think i'm sua ku kia is it?!

No comments: