Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SURPRISE FAILED!!!!!

Happy Birthday my dearest!
:D
may all your wish come true man.
well, 7years and counting alright.
ai si ni le! muacks!

okay, our surprise failed like some shit.
HAHAHA.
cos' XIUYNG IS NOT AT HOME!!!
(she's in school)

but still, i managed to scam her on her 21st!
KUAKUAKUA.

你注定要给我骗一辈子了啦!

i called her the first time but she did not answer the call,
so i texted her, "call me when you see this text. i've something important to ask you."
(something like that??!)

then she called me like 10mins later,
and i told her in a sad voice.

sorry Sky tan, but i think using your name will be more convincing.
HAHAHA!!
don't worry, your meimeis wont read my blog. ;D

and please, about what i said over the phone to xiuying is NOT TRUE people.
i'm just making stuffs up okay. he did not ask for patch not whatever.


"hais, where are you? till what time? I'm kinda confused and sad. i don't know what i should do?"
her: "till 6/7pm. what happened?"

(sian1/2, till 6pm. its like only 1pm?)

me:"sky asked me to patched back with him, i don't how should i reply him. hais... very confused"
(trying not to laugh)

her: "no?"


me: "but i still got feelings for him. that's why I'm confused man. hais. i don't know what to do, he got so many girls around him that's what i'm afraid of."


her: "OMGOMGOMG! you got to consider really carefully, i wouldn't want you to get hurt. will he give you happiness? think about it carefully. (censored....)"

(too personal. shouldn't blog about it)

me: "i did asked him to give me like a few days to think about it. okay. thanks. i shall go think about it."
(trying not to giggle.)

WHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
laughing my ass off man.

well, then meiyi call her again at 3plus to ask her about something say i very sad or whatever.
HAHAHA.
MEIYA MAMA YOUR XIAN-ING SKILLS NOT GOOD LUH!!!
SHE FOUND OUT ITS FAKE AFTER YOU CALLED HER.
LOL!

so we left her cake and scrapbook with auntie(her neighbour) first.

well, at least today isn't that bad.
catch up with my girls.
everyone gonnna have bfs soon ):

then confirm no time pei me go shopping alr.
but still, i'm happy for them!
lol.

No comments: