Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i can't remember myself doing all these things?

senile. *shake head*

issue1

monday, being the mastermind (or am i?) of asking people to send jean those text.
okay i, no.6 the mafia cum mamasan.

(credits to jean's blog, wanna know more? read her blog about this.)

1.Clement teo bird talk: You really are a bimbo:-)

2.Supposedly nice guy Wang he: You really are a bimbo:-)

3.Freak berlinda: You really are a bimbo. haha!

4.I think its zhenjie. (is sean lah, my dear): You really are a bimbo:)

5.Supposedly my best friend miss SALLY ALBA: You really are a bimbo:-D

6.Mafia / Mamasan: You really are a bimbo! Pros suits u lah!

7.Miss- nice-womanShyefern: You are really a bimbo man!:-D

8.The Star-Charlene: You are really a bimbo:-D

9.The princess-Lizhong: You are really a bimbo man! :-D

10.Da jie da-Liting: You are really a bimbo:-D

and her reply to me,

Miss mastermind, i can forsee that. i am so gonna smother u with all my kisses. u better prepare all the facial cream and wash and watever not u can find. hehs.

yucks!

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING PEOPLE TO SEND "you are really a bimbo:-D" or did i?
HAHAHAH!!! i can't remember what i did man.

issue 2.
you know about the module EG2323- hokkien vulgarities class.

i was like, "walau, who think of such thing one. Eg2323-_-"
they was like, "YOU!"

wtf? me meh? hmmm...




somebody just fixed my brain, will you?
i think i sniffed too much glue(i'm not an drug addict k. was doing cards...etc), nail varnish?, nail polish, toner?(will affect anot ah?)... PLUS I'M ALWAYS FREAKING ON THE PHONE FOR LIEK AT LEAST 2HOURS OR MORE?

but this is a great improvement.
my longest record is like 9pm-7am at least once in a month or something?
each day about 5-6hours of calls.

now only 2-3hours?
as you can see i no longer have any more friends.
):
LOL! at least there is not much radiation now.



No comments: