Monday, August 11, 2008

WOHOO!

i know no one is gonna believe this man..

BUT I AM ALLERGIED TO THE SUN/HEAT?
how cool is this man?

i don't know why,
but just now when i went out around 11plus to meet ber, wh and mh in school,
under the scorching sun, my skin feel so warm and painful man! wtf.
my skin turn pinkish-red and it's a lil warm. T3T

well, not just the sun but the heat from table lamp also make my skin too warm and causes pain.
OMFGOSH.
COOL. i shall move to pluto soon.

no sun at all, only 18 moons.
moons with s sound so...errr.. i never use moons on earth cos' we only have A MOON.
whateverrrrrrr.


ber was like, i'm gonna celebrate your birthday at sentosa.
wtf? then, i replied her,
"then i'll not be attendiing my birthday (:"

shall update the craps we did in class tml.
100% craps.

No comments: