Thursday, August 21, 2008

JOKES of the day.

if you flunk your paper in poly,
don't worry.

you still have hope that you'll do well for that module, probably an A if you're lucky.

all you need to do is,.....

PRAY AFTER YOUR EXAM THAT EVERYONE DON'T KNOW AS WELL SO THE WILL MODERATE THAT MODULE.

HAHAHAH!
may guan yin ma bless me.



Click to enlarge. Read the words in the black box.

1.you know what people i forgot to bring my wallet out today.
plus, i was at 7-11 buying drinks.
WTH.
DAMN PAISEH CAN??!! when everyone is staring at you.

luckily i have coins in my pencil box.
*phew*

2. i went to a malay stall at my house nearby and i speak to them in Mandarin!
like wtf? THEY LOOK LIKE CHINESE I SWEAR.
i didn't know the lady and guy are Malays until payment.
tsktsk.

no wonder people beside me are staring hard at me.
grrrrrrrrrrrr.


kinda bored of studying electronics that day.
i know lah, i look weird in specs.

No comments: