Friday, August 08, 2008

Surprise for wl

Happy 19th Birthday Tan Wei Ling!!
surprised, aren't you?
you thought that noone remember your birthday right? lol.
sabo-ed you to wear red while everyone else wore grey and black.(machiam song ka),
and when you came knocking on my door(cos' i said my house nearby got flasher and asked you all to come meet me at my house before going to town, AND you believe it -_-" ), we all came to greet you! SURPRISE!!!
Hope you like our gifts and the foods!
MUACKS~
Thank you everyone for helping out. Minghui(he prepared almost everything), liting, lizhong, ber(trouble maker, you are afraid of cuttle fish lar, what sotong... wtf?), wanghe, clement... for preparing the foods. Even someone*ahemzzzzzz* washed the dishes. AND WANGHE, you are the best man! you washed and clean my kitchen! kay, i shall 娶 you home. :D
AND I AM FUCKING WET... ALL THANKS TO *ahem* cough cough.
(i got one bad habit of asking people to give me me one of their birthday wish, or should i say i asked them to help me wished that i'll be married to a RM(rich man). WHAHA. kay, shall stop this bad habit, its theirs NOT MINE. T3T)
ya, i know, not my birthday i post photo of me for what? LOL~
aiya, focus on the card then. NICE RIGHT?


will upload those photos soon.
aiya, forget to take more photos. ):
*yawn*

No comments: