Sunday, September 14, 2008

Application for bf.

do you guys remember that i used to have this, finding bf thing.
yea, i was clearing my laptop's stuffs and i saw this folder.
"Application forms for bf"

HAHAHA. sorry people, but dont worry. i wont post up everyone ones okay.
only some funny one.

all the names will be removed.

the most sincere one.

to: my beloved jing yi
this is my application to be your 'boy'friend. but i don't think you need me to send you any of my photos. you'll be seeing me for 3 more semesters, or maybe the rest of your life if i'm going to be your 'boy'friend? do consider.

1. I'm turning 18 next month.
2. distinction for chinese oral exam, what you think?
3. everytime see you confirm tio abuse. you think can or not?
4. my height range not within your limit. but taller than you. is it ok?
5. i think i better than aeroplane. at least i'm adorable. can?
6. i won't kena physical abuse if i'm slimmer than you k.
7. my gpa not 3.3 yet. but it will when i'm year3. believe me please.
8. bedtime stories... i'll won't mind telling you one after you read my application.
9. 7k cents can?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- jing yi, please give me a chance. i'm so so so so in love with you and i'll do everything for you. to prove my love for you,
i will:
- let you abuse more
- try to grow taller
- next time shuai-er than xmm
- maintain bigger size than you
- get better gpa
- read more books for the sake of telling you stories
- earn more 7k for you
- love you more by nudging you in msn
- write bigger in my exam scripts for you to copy
- buy yam paste for you
- be you fatimah
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i, xxxxxx xxx, declare that everything i've stated above are true[only if i'm accepted by you].

with love, xx xxx.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** omfg. i don't believe i wrote this and sent to you man! i guess i'm insane. but seriously, i don't think you'll find any other mails that is as sincere as this for the rest of your lifetime.

my reply,
thank you for your participation. verification mail will be send to you if you are selected.


the most insincere one

1) 17 going 18 years old.
2) able to speak fluent mandarin. even better than you <-- wtf?
3) able to withstand your physically and mentally abuse because you are weaker than me. <--wtf?
4) 1.78m.
5) if you are heavier than me i won't even consider you! muahahaha <-- wtf?
6) secondary school la what gpa
7) able to tell u bedtime stories and even crap and talk nonsense with you. <-- good.
8) don't wish to tell you. <-- wtf?

(his msn convo)
for sake
i love you
please give me a cchance pleaseeee

my reply,
thank you for your participation. verification mail will be send to you if you are selected.

HAHA. wakao. you know who you are. you make me go wtf x 100000.
Ediot.

SOME REFUSE TO JOIN, like this....

firstly i am poor, my bank no 7k
secondly i am handsome not average looking
thirdly i cannot withstand your physically and mental abuse
fourthly i don read bedtime stories to u


my reply,
thank you for your participation. verification mail will be send to you if you are selected.


lol!!! you know who you are.
maybe you don't? HAHAHA.

This one classic. still compare with other people...

1) i am inside the range of 17 to 23 years old.
2) able to speak fluent mandarin.
3) able to withstand your physically and mentally abuse.
4) height between 166 to 185cm.
5) below average looking.failed LOL
6) you must not be slimmer than me.
7) GPA must be at least 3.289899800887790988. (3.3) failed sigh
8) able to read me bedtime stories. <<>
9) MUST give your seats to the elderly/pregnant woman on public transport. <<>

(his msn convo)
zzzzzz

i very sincere ok
i can cfm i love u more than ber?
LOL!!!

my reply,
thank you for your participation. verification mail will be send to you if you are selected.


and this one... angmo worse than mine still dare to submit?

I am 19 this year, height 178~179cm with a GPA of 3.4 and was able to speak fluent mandarin. Not to worry I have been abused by you since day 1 of school. Not so sure about my look, at least I am a human. I am definitely fatter than you. I have load of stories to tell. Lastly, I will definitely give seat to elderly and pregnant woman on public transport. Regarding my bank statement, it is above 7k.


Best regards,
Mr XXX


my reply,
sorry, this mail the junk mail. The receiver may not receive this mail.


was able?!?!?! wtf
HAHAHA. pretend that i never receive it at all.
tsktsk.

ENOUGH OF LAUGHING PEOPLE.
HAHAHAHA.

those who did not see your application above...
means guan yin ma po bi you.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. might post up another day...

you never know.....

No comments: