Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random. will blog when my blogging mood is here.

Nothing is sweeter than this.
thanks loves! <3
i bought xy & pris flowers, will get one for you too kay!
meet up soon and i promise i'll bring a rose along for you sweet heart!



i forgot what i did this whole weekend.
i only know that, i'm freaking out everyday!!!!
grrrrrr....

and i'm a regular customer of Ponggol Nasi Lemak.
lol!
STOP ASKING ME WHETHER I WANNA EXTRA/ADD RICE A NOT.):
she did not ask anyone except me,


do i look that fat?

I SERIOUSLY NEEDA GET A LIFE.
(okay, sorry. my life is anime-ing/manga-ing.... anything that i can at H-O-M-E)

i'm almost out late everyday...
but still, i don't really mind.
cos' i meet up with most of my friends which is good.

:D clearing all my dates soon. COOL.
kinda lost interests in blogging.
jingyi got mails!

gonna tear open my mails now.
EXCITED, thou i know what are them alr.
gonna ton at airport tml, to send pris dear off.
I MISS YOU. buy me present okay, and i'll love you moreeeeeee.... muacks~

Auf wiedersehen und Gute Nacht.

No comments: