Sunday, September 14, 2008

okay. the boyfriend thing ended like 17534546months ago.

but....
there is this guy, desperately wanting to join in the bf search.
so, yea. his wish is granted as his bank statement is above 7k. why not?
i know, 英雄难过美人关...
(as there is a phase saying, "长得美不是我的错,勾引到别人就是我的错" -jingyi)

(i'm exaggerating)

HAHAHA.
name will be censored too.

I can said to be the MOST caring boyfriend(Trust me =) )

1) My height its only 170 ( not very tall ) =(
2) Going 20 on 1st of November =)
3) I am fluent in Mandarin, English and also in Korean
(Currently studying degree in korean language at CAMBRIDGE)
4)People say I look like a girl( they call me pretty boy )But I am not feminine.
5)I have a pair of charming eyes <-- all girls envy
6)Although I am skinny but I am heavier than you. ( I am 53kg )
7)My GPA its 3 now. But Could achieve more than 3.2 to go UNI ( JUST YOU WAIT! )
8)Bedtime story? I haven tried b4 but could try... =)
9)I always give seats to elderly and pregnant woman or even more. really =)
10)I don't think you will abuse me because I got confident that I will treat you well that you won't bear to. =X

Bad things
The sad things is I just wore braces but I will look more better in 6 - 8 months.
I get jealous easily.
I get hurt easily in relationships. ( So please be nice to me too )
I am very emotional and sensitive also.

Others
I don't wish to tell you how much I have.
I think in relationship money don't matters alot.
But I not poor la lol

Cheers~
The most caring guy you willl find, mr X.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my reply,
tips of the day.
the most important criteria is THE BANK STATEMENT.
the higher the amount of money you have in your bank, the higher chance you will win this competition.

thank you for your participation. verification mail will be send to you if you are selected.

with love,
jingyi

No comments: