Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Fastival chu2

I AM NOT ASKING ANY FUCKING EDIOTS TO SEND IN THEIR APPLICATION FORMS IN THE PREVIOUS POSTS.

READ CAREFULLY EDIOTS....
I SAID I'M SHOWING TO YOU GUYS THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED THE FORMS.
NOT FREAKING ASK YOU ALL TO SUBMIT OR WHATSOEVER.
GET IT?!?!?!?!?!!?

thank you very much.

reached the shop at around 10am.
early right? suppose to open at 1030am, but 1/2hour make no differences lah.
ended at 3.30pm today.
(:

meeting xiuying and priscilla at around 6pm.
so yea, go home like no point right?
so wonder around at Raffles place then to Kovan.
went to popular as i wanted to get a book.

and Kayve called. stalker leh you!!!
you yuan sia!
chit chatted with her for a while.

i look very small size and short in my photos meh?!?!

lol.
bought xiuying sunflower and pris rose.
didnt take any photo with sunflower.
everyone is like staring at me when i'm holding on to the flowers.
look damn gay.... i hate to carry flowers now. like, attract attention only.
ewwww...

so yea, called Roger.
ROGER TAN I LOVE YOU LAH.
hahaha!!!!
i was like, "eh, i very ps leh, people keep looking. pei me chat can?"

and he is like sleeping lah, but still thanks for waking up.
:D chatted with roger till xiuying's house.
get well soon, dear xy!!!

ROGER TAN I'M SO GONNA BUY YOU 18 ROSES AND COOK ONE BENTO FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!(if my stuff can eat?) touched?!
HAHAHAHHA! i hope i'll remember.

went for dinner with them.
and went to slack at playground.
had B for baluku and biscuits.
(roger stop saying my biscuits are for salvation army)

went home around 10plus? i'm a good girl.

i'm so broke now.
i just bought a new book.
damn nice. twilight. :D

gonna buy celia ahern's book after i finish this.
thanks for the memories? or something like that.

Auf wiederesehen.


/edit
RESULTS IS OUT NOW.
COOL SIA SIA SIA SIA.
GONG XI GONG XI.
i deserve a good meal okay.

you dont freaking reap what you sow okay!

No comments: