Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday (lao pa sar) & Saturday.

i finally know why i can't go on diet.
COS' THE PREVIOUS PROGRAM I WROTE GOT SYNTAX ERROR!(see below post)
NO WONDER LAH, I STILL WENT TO LA PASAR FOR SUPPER YESTERDAY.
HAHAHA!!!!
Friday

sales is not very good on Friday ):
hope it gets better on monday.

(see the two paper cranes on my shoulders)
LOL.


fat cheeks.




meet wanghe at Town and waited for clement and weiling to finish their work.
then we went over to Raffles place MRT to meet minghui.
(i very lame right? from RP --> town, then from town-->RP)
walked to Lao Pa Sar for dinner cum supper.


satay.





my fave lala!


we missed the last train.
HAHAHA. damn cool la.
this is the first time i ran in MRT station.

well, say I'm lucky la, i took the last 147 home.
:D


Saturday
woke up at 8.30 today as I'm giving the primary1 kid tuition. (damn early la)
trained to Punggol.
i cant find her house man, so went around asking people for directions.

taught her English today.
NO ANSWER SHEETS CAN. WTH.
but i ask her for it at the end of the day -_-"
(i don't know she got the answer sheets)

enjoyed giving her tuition la,
she is damn cute but i cant really understand what she is talking about.
lol.

new time-table:
mon - fri: working for auntie from 12 - 7pm
wed & fri: got to give her tuition (Maths & Eng) from 7.30 - 9pm

i know lah, my vocab is quite limited, but my grammar not that bad okay.
i was shocked by the vocabs they learn in pri 1.
TRANQUILLIZER <--- Primary 1 standard meh?! (i don't remembering learning this word when i'm in p-1)

i don't want to teach anymore students.
lao niang timetable full liao lah.
don't have to introduce me alr. plus i'm a lousy teacher.

GOODBYE.

No comments: