Saturday, September 20, 2008

Updates!

i finally have some time to blog properly. ♥
and i miss Priscillayang now...

don't talk to me in msn okay, people.
i wanna to have time to rest and some catching up to do with my animes and dramas.
i dont know how many 2345424days i haven't rot at home alr.

my house is like a hotel now.
morning to nights outside, midnight go home sleep.
and the cycle continues.... wtf.
so dont bother me, i wanna R-E-S-T.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that day, mooncake festival.



Roses.

Pris yeo.

yesterday, Friday..
i woke up at 9.15am! and i'm like suppose to reach at 1030am to open the shop.
): like wtf. so took cab down to MRT, then trained there.
i reached at 1035am. nan mo orh mi tou fo.

went for tutiton at 7.30pm.
ALMOST LATE AGAIN.
no, wait. i WAS late again...


during tuition, while we are playing "forming sentences with the words".

my tutee's dad gave me like $150 which means this month for only 6 lessons.
(cos' half got to give to the agent for the first month. which is 80bucks.)
$80 + $150 = $230.
of course i did not accept it lah, i only took $80 and return the rest to him.

then i went to pris's house.
she is going cambodia today.
or should i say, she went cambodia? cos' she left at 6.45am this morning.

sorry loves, can't accompany you to the airport.
kinda tired and shagged after working 2jobs today.
so i accompanied her till 3plusam when she left for airport then i cabbed home.

i was damn tired lah, didn't even freaking bother to remove my makeup nor bangles and i fell asleep. looking forward to our tau huay date okay, dear?

photos:


hello pebs! in her brother's room.

my pose damn unglam.

i kinda like this photo but my shirt is too loose.

New moon. i'm like at 3/4 of the book just in a day.
sorry, horrible plain nails.


today, Saturday.
this is my breakfast.

mooncakes and that laopo bin is from Auntie.
she gave me that day, but i forgot to eat.

tsktsk.
i finishing the foods above alr.
D-I-E.

FATS. hais.
Guten Tag und Auf Wiederesehen.

No comments: