Thursday, September 25, 2008

tomorrow is the last day of my work!

yea, tomorrow is my last day of work.
hip hip hooray!

no wait. i found a new job.
Auntie just fired me, and someone hired me. ):
kidding on the being "fired" part okay.

but anyway, most probably only working on weekends i think?
so yea.. I'm FREE for the time being.
Double YAY.

working today is great!
there is absolutely nothing for me to grumble about.

went to meet Sky after work and passed him his presents.
(tan's family refuse to let me off. kidding...)
stupid basket, he is late.

luckily I've Mr Tan Jun Yong to accompany me over the phone. thanks!
i swear I'm gonna make you one bento and buy 18stalks of roses on your 18th birthday okay! and that include delivery to your doorsteps! (:

we went E-hub(whatever the name is) for movie and lunch.
watched Painted skin(hua pi).
and that freaking Ediot went to buy couple seats. wtf?
i was like damn fucking shocked. basket.
luckily i'm strong enough to stop him from lifting up the fucking.no. saviour-arm-rest-thing.

whatever, PLEASE WATCH. IT'S NICE. (to me)

before the movie, we went some Pinkish bbq chicken cafe for lunch.
no photo sorry, photo mood switched off.
(or wait till he send me some photos that i don't even feel like appearing in them. tsk)
ha ha.

i cannot stand SKY TAN.
I'm so gonna complain to your mum tomorrow.
i swear i feel like strangling him a few times today.
please go and worship your dumb hotdog bread lah. ha ha.


gonna call Priscilla's mum probably tml or something.
BYEBYE.

No comments: