Friday, September 12, 2008

Gym & Bugis

HELLO WORLD!
sorry laptop still not with me, so no photos!
(:

Friday.
went off around 6.15pm to punggol to teach my tutee.
she damn cute lah.

question: "First 100 early birds will get a free gifts" (from the compre)

so who will get the free gifts?
a) the first 100 birds.
b) the first 100 kids.
c) no one will get the gifts.

AND HER ANSWER IS A. the birds.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. lol~

okay lah, i know, her thinking is not as complex as ours.
so yea, kinda cute.
i was damn shocked. giggled a lil.
i'm bad, sorry.

she love me a lot lah! now 3 days a week.
and she wants me to teach her till she finish secondary school.
wth. i alr lao zhao bo by the time i finish teaching her.

went to meet Kayve after tuition.
sorry to make you wait. WHAHAHA.
was teaching her storytelling.

Ponggol nasi lemak for supper again. (fat, sinful)
grrrrrrrrrr..... i'm having supper everyday!!!!!!!!!
dont ask me for supper hor. lunch can?


Saturday
went to the gym with pris.
sorry gf, make you wait for me. ):
omg! i must go there more often lah.

2hours of exercising, my weight now is 4x kg!
(ask me ask me ask meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!)
SHALL GYM MORE.
2 more kgs to goooooooooooooooo..... woohoo.

gonna bath now.
meet yeo yeo later.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES....



chenxiuying, take care of yourself kay.
(: get well soon, love.
MUACKS~

No comments: