Thursday, September 11, 2008

shall summarized what i did this week.
laptop not with me now, so no photos.
i know you all miss my face..

tuesday.
wanted to meet junhao for dinner.

but weiling and ber came to give me surprise.
END UP, they are the one being surprised.
LOL! thanks loves okay (:

so the 4 of us went to Novena so wulu place for chicken rice.
BER AND PPH ARE EDIOTS MAN.
bully me till i called my dad and complain.
my daddy wanted to break their limbs. lol!


wednesday.
went off around 6pm to teach Angela maths.
she damn cute lah, enjoyed teaching her. :D
and she told me she enjoyed my lesson!!!

gonna buy her present if she got higher than 90marks for her English and Maths.


Thursday.
start work at 3.30pm.
HAHAHA. finally i have enough sleep.
when i reached there, Jasmine is over there.
so yea, Auntie went off around 7pm for family dinner so i did closing for her.

see! Tan family go enjoy, i this pathetic Miss Lee help them earn money.
ahhh.. life is unfair.
lol! kidding.

when its like around 8plus, pris and xy came to look for me.
OMG. damn shocked to see them can. love love gfs!
so yea, did closing and went to kovan for supper.



kinda lazy to blog today..

I WANNA SLEEP ALR.
GOOD NIGHT, people!

No comments: