Tuesday, September 30, 2008

half life.

i never touch my laptop for the longest time in my life.

): work, work and more work.
i can tell you my schedule last week. horrible.

monday: work at Raffles Place. meet people.
tuesday: work at Raffles Place. meet people
wednesday: work at Raffles Place. give tuition. meet people.
thursday: work at Raffles Place. meet people.
friday: work at Raffles Place. give tuition. meet people.
saturday: work at Plaza Sing(full shift. 10.30am-10pm). meet people.
sunday: give tuition. meet people. work at Plaza Sing.
monday: work at plaza sing. meet people.
tuesday, today: meet people.

and the list go on......

SEE. I. N.E.E.D A B.R.E.A.K .

I'm dying soon.
I'm not short of money now so i don't fucking know why I'm torturing myself like that.
and my dad gave me like $100 more this month.
):

i'm still giving tuition in the morning and going straight to work till closing for tomorrow.
hais.
i don't know why people says jobs are hard to find?
hold 3 jobs a week. x10000 sad.

will update tml about whatever i didnt update before.
but i can't fucking remember who i went out with for the past few weeks!!!!


I NEED TO REST!

No comments: