Saturday, June 21, 2008

bedtime stories!

i got unlimited sms!
free feel to text me, i'll reply this time. (provided if i'm free lar)
:D

i'm sorry ah yong/pek for forgetting your birthday ah!
HAHAH.
busy with my projects and reports thats why.
我知道你不会怪我的!(:

nothing is better than staying at home on a sunday and watch kids central!
why kids central?
cos' my mummy refuse to subscribe cartoon network for me. grrrr.
WHY KIDS CENTRAL ONLY TILL LIKE 1PM ON SUNDAY?
):

R(rachel or what?) in REM is so pretty.
mixed blood?lol.

i dont know why, i like to view pretty girls more than guys.
i think i view pretty/cute girls profile in friendster most of the time.
i know i very boliao okay.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, i need to study my electronics.
exam tomorrow.
and i zero thing about electronics.
good luck to me. wish me good luck too! (:

No comments: