Sunday, June 08, 2008

bugis @ saturday

went to bugis yesterday with weiling, minghui, jun hao and eugene.
lol.

i still cant find my "i'm single, if you are rich" teeshirt.
): x100!
but still, i is happy.
cos' i bought my super cool watch.
(i hope mummy wont scold me): cos' she dont really like me buying $5 watch)

but really chio.
Photobucket
nice right?! next time when people ask me what is the time now, i'll say it "wei shi".

alright, photos up.

Photobucket
we keep press level 4 then 1 then 4 agian.okay lar, is i not we. cos the lift damn chio so i wanna ride it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
if any of you dont like your photos to be on my blog, please tell me kay.
will remove it if i is not lazy. WHAHAHA.

Photobucket
i look like a freak, but i think weiling is kinda sweet here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

went home around "chen shi"
and meet my daddy for dinner!
free meal taste the best lor.
(read previous entry, additional point,i always want free meal.)

No comments: