Sunday, June 22, 2008

Prank

i am bored.
so i decided to play a prank on belinda.
i didnt do anything to her on April's fool, so today ahem* will be june's fool?

WHAHAHAH.

i text her with an unknown no. ,(trying to be funny with her)
"hello, i am chio bu. free bo? can chat? you male/female?"

her reply,
"hello chiobu. i'm ah gua. as you can see from my name, i'm neither a female or a male. Do you still wanna chat?"

(i'm laughing like mad now. OMG. someone stop me! i feel so mean nowwwww...)

my reply to her,
"dont like that leh. friend friend only mah. dont so fierce. unfriendly leh you. haha"

and she replied me this,
"I'm not being unfriendly. i scared you now i ah gua, dont wanna be my friend anymore )="

(die, dont tell me she know is me?)

my reply to her again,(i try to change my text-ing style)
"nola, we come out here work de people very open minded one hor. guy girl ah gua tomboy all friend friend one. no no friend with you one. we not so childish one lor"

(wth am i writing?! i sound like a pros man, come out work very open minded? WTH)
shall wait for her reply. update later!

No comments: