Sunday, June 22, 2008

looking for BOYF

/edit. due to handsome participants(self claim), handsome people are welcome to join too(:
new terms and conditions. check it out.

I'm looking for a boyfriend. (yes "a" not with an "s" )

interested parties please mail me with your personal particulars and your bank statement to mikki_apple@hotmail.com. please kindly attach 2 recent photos of yourself too(:

also, bank statement below 7k need not apply.

terms and conditions
1) you must be be inside the range of 17 to 23 years old.
2) able to speak fluent mandarin.
3) able to withstand my physically and mentally abuse.
4) height between 166 to 185cm. (at least let me wear an inch of heel leh)
5) average looking.
6) you must not be slimmer than me.
7) GPA must be at least 3.289899800887790988. (3.3)
8) able to read me bedtime stories.
9) MUST give your seats to the elderly/pregnant woman on public transport.

interested? mail me now!
(Even if you did not meet some of those criteria, feel free to join! :D)

HAHAHAHAHHA

No comments: