Monday, June 09, 2008

my grandmother called just now and i answer the call.
i hello even before i pick up to answer,
so i think the caller only hear my looooo. lol.



grandmama: wei?

me: ah maaaaa?

grandmama: yes. ah girl?(she call me girl cos' she used to have only one female grandchild. now got younger ones alr.)

me: haha. yar. find your daughter ah?

grandmama: yes, what she doing now?

me: your daughter very nice today, you know what? miracle! she cook
and she clean today. guai a not?
this is my daddy "po cai"(lose money)de xian xiang. HAHA.

grandmama: HAHA. *laughing* aiya, next time i go cook for you lar, then your father no need "po cai" alr.

me: YALOR, you faster comeeeeeeee. your daughter cook not nice one lor!!

grandmama: haha. not nice meh? *laughing*

me: ah ma, your daughter finish cooking le, wait ah.



i shouted CHUA XXX XXXX.(my mother full name)
and my grandmama was laughing damn hard lor.
say i very mean call full name.

lol.
my grandmama very cute one.
i always complain to her about her daughter.

No comments: