Friday, June 20, 2008

i miss audition!

okay, i kinda miss auditioning with mrfrog, applepie and baobei!

of course, scolding people who say i'm noob in audi too.
wakaoxzxz. only pro can play audi meh?
then those not so good one? only can play neopets and viwawa eh?!(i did not say play neopets and viwawa people are noobs hor.)
HAHAH.

okay lar, my audition nick is cheesecake_(act one ign -_-")
I WANNA PLAY AUDI!

but i deleted it from my lappy!
kinda lazy to re-download it.
):

i'm mr frog in the photo below.( i enjoy using her account to scold people)
change account with ber lar, cos she is helping me earning more den($audi)
i noob mah, she pro.

mai siao siao, we both doing FM HOR! (my fm is fluke, happy?!)

i think i kinda look like my audi char.(but i more chio lor, kidding)
short hair(about same style) and i have that 3/4 pants okay.


i wanna play audi!
):
(i using mr frog ber using my cheesecake_)
i remember once, a guy came into our room.
and he was like asking how old is cheesecake_ and another girl.
HE NEVER ASK ME COS' MY CHAR IS MR FROG A MR= A GUY!?!
then i decide to kajiao him since i'm not using my acct.
i was like, eh, can i tell you my age?
ask me about my age leh.
HE BO HEEL ME AND CONTINUE TO TALK TO CHEESECAKE_(my char but ber is using that time)
H-E-L-L-O! bodoh.
i continue to disturb him but HE TOTALLY BO HEEL ME?! like wtf?
cos i'm MR in the game.
ber, that chao ah gua, decide to say cheesecake is 13 years old?
(see, good example okay. never ever tell a strangers your true identity in game)
and crap with him.
and i must say, guys in audi when playing club TOTALLY BO HEEL POOR AUDI CHAR ONE(wearing those dumpling suits(wrap till lie dumpling), free avatars)
if your wear shorts and tube? confirm everyone choose you.
like wth?
if your char is poor, wearing ugly stuffs? sorry, you got to dance alone.
wth?
hais reality is cruel lor.

No comments: