Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm aging~

OKAY. I KNOW I IS NUTS.

but.....

i got 5 more years before i use ANTI AGING products.

then i got to go to NTUC?(maybe not) or any department store,
"hello miss, may i know where is your anti aging product?"
and she will wait for me to purchase my items then go bitch with the cashier.

her: "eh, see see.*point at me behind my back* lao zharbo alr, need anti aging products"

cashier: "yalor,you got see anot! her fingers?! she got no rings on her finger lor. i swear i didnt see any ring when she is making the payment. no ring means no husband"

her: "walauuu, no ring? auntie liao, need anti aging alr still not marry? guess she will be left on the shelves. need so many anti aging product for what? save up lar, if not next time must go pick cans and cardboard"

SIAO LIAO.

SIAO LAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I IS YOUNGGGGGGGGGG.
i dont wanna age!

hais. Auf wiedersehen.

No comments: