Tuesday, June 03, 2008

happy birthdays!

HAPPY BRITHDAY JONATHAN YUAN ZHENG JUN!
(error? i know i still can't spell your full name, lol.)
you are finally nineteen bestf!
may all your wish come true kay. ;D
please go and find a gf! you are turning gay, soooooooon.

thank you for saving me again and again.
(from escalator, cars, river... etc)
my saviourrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm sorry, your present got to be belated kay, cos' i don't have time to buy it. ):
anyway, I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU TOO! muacks~
BFF!
(meet up soon kay)


----------------------------------

HAPPY BRITHDAY TAN LIZHONG!(if you are reading)
hoho, lets go watch m18 together. ;]
I'm meeting you all later, haha.
anyway, enjoy your birthday to the MAX okay!
hees.

i know the handmade card from us is a bit . . . . but hope you love it!

got to go prepare!
update later/ tml.

No comments: