Friday, June 27, 2008

/edit.
did i say i saw yuan at fastfood today?
HAHAHA.
and he is with a girl. (bei pan wo)

i kept sending him stupid texts like,
你不要对不起我hor, sort of texts.
HAHAHHA!
i finally get to see you man!

your bestf going for test you still go ch girl.
si mei liang xin de.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my house power and water supply went up to $550 this month!
like wth high! ):

usual is about 350. $200 more leh!
my half a month allowance lor.

i wonder how we used that much for a 4-room HDB. -_-"

i promise i will
.switch off all the lights when i'm not at home.
.remember to switch off my tv.
.hang the clothes outside instead of using the dryer.
.switch off the iron after using it.
.cut down my bathing time to 20mins.
.use the air con only at night. (impossible thou.)



OMG. look at jessica alba.








this is what i call chio!
look at her curves.
i'm beginning to think the world is unfair lor.

why i look like this, she look THAT?!

i'll worship her everyday.
and starve myself to death.

I WILL STARVE MYSELF TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER.
kidding.

No comments: