Sunday, June 08, 2008

Maths project with my jingjing

meet jean at hg mall for our maths project.
i'm kinda late. opps!

my jingjing is kinda sweet to come down to hg from payalebar!
love you!
(:

eh, the project is like not even 1/10 done.
WHAHAHA. cos' we dont really know how to start.
so i can only wat for my sweetie meiyi mama to send me hers
as a reference. heehee.

walked home.
and guess who i saw running?
jacus. -_-"
in army, sunday still go run. you say siao a not?

thank you for saying if eat with you, sai also nice.
but i is fully booked. WHAHAHA.

and i must say, its kinda of scary when people say, i think i saw you at xxx wearing xxx
about xxxpm.
is like................. SCARY LOR. (i girl of course scare lar, like kena stalk. if i guy i sure happy cos must be i handsome so attract girls.)

my biao ge just text me that his friend(girl some more lor!) saw me at hg mall.
and i dont even know his friend!
but better than strangers sending me friendster text/ on msn telling me they saw me.

[i remember someone asked me, you always diao xxx(place) is it?
i was like diao? so i reply him/her what is diao.
what is the meaning of diao? i only know diao is (look up look down at the person)
i'm not trying to be funny/xialan(as what roger say) to that person.

but i live at there leh?

I REALLY DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF DIAO XXX.
roger say that if i ask people what is diao, they confirm think i'm trying to be xialan to him/her cos' i look very ah lian? and i should know the meaning of "diao". kinda unfair to me lor.]

but still, I IS HAPPY.
cos' his friend said i look cuter and prettier in real than in friendster.
WHAKAKAKAKAK. HIGH~
see, i say i is cute and chio alr!

praise me ppleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: